WE ARE CURRENTLY HIRING DOG HANDLERS!
A professional, team based culture, with career growth opportunities for the passionate hard workers. Please email Fetchersfm@gmail.com with resume to apply!
2021 TRAINING STAY DATES
April 24th drop off options available Booked
May 15th drop off options available Booked
June 12th drop off options available Booked
July 3rd drop off options available Booked
July 24th drop off options available 2 spots left
August 14th drop off options available 4 spots left
September 11th drop off options available 4 spots left
October 23rd drop off options available 4 spots left
November 13th drop off options available 4 spots left
MEET AND GREETPricing: $30
- Recommended for all situations.
- 30 minute session to help you decide which training option is best for you and your dog.
Daycare EnrichmentPricing: $45 per day
Daycare Enrichment is a structured daycare that engages the senses and challenges a dog mentally while using purposeful play to encourage obedience and self-control.
Participation in a canine enrichment program is a smart choice for your dog! Enrichment toys and activities are designed to challenge dogs to think, problem-solve and stay active through brain games, challenging sensory work, and structured play. Enrichment stimulates the emotional, mental and physical wellness of your dog. Dogs that receive high levels of physical and mental stimulation are less likely to engage in destructive or bad behaviors due to boredom. The dog's energy is directed towards positive, healthy, and challenging experiences which leads to overall contentment in public and at home.
- Treadmill time- walking or running on a treadmill until slightly tired
- Fetch- playing fetch with your dog
- Playing or socializing with other dogs- some dogs like smaller groups of dogs
- Flirt pole activity- dragging a toy that is attached to a pole, which is drug around to increase prey drive
- Playing with toys- dogs get to hangout with their friends and play with toys
- Going for a walk- getting out and discovering all the new smells in the world
- Kong or lick mat- with peanut butter
- Snuffle mat- dogs have to use their nose to find their food
- Supervised chewing- chewing on a Yak chew ($7), Bully Stick ($3) or a Benebone ($13)
- Destruction box- you dog gets to completely rip apart a box in order to get the food that is hidden
- Food puzzle game or food dispensing toy- dogs learn if they hit or move the puzzle, more food will come out
- Bubble time- dogs have fun playing with the bubbles
- Agility or obstacle course- dogs get to run through the agility course
- Confidence building- face some fears and show them life isn’t so bad
- Climbing- playing king of the mountain
- Stretch and muscle relaxation- soothing the muscles
- Bond Building- 1 on 1 relationship building with staff
- Scavenger hunt- food is placed all around the room and your dog has to use their nose to find it
- 10 day daycare enrichment pass: $430
- 20 day daycare enrichment pass: $410
Cannot be applied to overnight boarding
1 HR TRAINING SESSION IN PERSON OR VIA ZOOM$120/HR
A 1 hr training session can help get you and your dog back on track. It’s a jam packed informational session for the owner's benefit. The one hour session typically is laid out first by us listening to you about your situation, then providing immediate analytical advice, practical adjustments to owners current training program, and an education on proper methods and techniques that have been proven to benefit the situation. Also includes potty training education. Sometimes it’s just a small adjustment that is needed to get back on track! This is for the type of person that wants to spend the time working with their dog directly through multiple sessions each day. It’s up to you to apply the info you learn in the 1 hr session.
Multiple sessions available at a discounted price.
GROOMING DESENSITIZATION SERVICE$70/DAY = $490 RECOMMENDED 7 DAYS
DAY TRAININGPricing: $65 per day
Has your dog completed a board and train program or a one-on-one program with us at Fetchers? This program is designed for your dog to get in some extra training for the day to sharpen up some known skills, curve some new unwanted behaviors, and have a productive day for your dog. You can leave your dog with experienced trainers to help keep their basic obedience to keep their mind sharp and build off of their already built foundation of obedience.
If your dog has completed a different board and train program from a different facility, or has any aggression behaviors, please set up a Meet & Greet with a trainer to determine the best options for your dog.
Five 1-on-1 Program
A one-on-one program can be very beneficial to both you and your dog. This program offers step by step help into understanding the necessary commands and forming a solid foundation of obedience. You will also be working on the three D’s: Distance, Duration, and Distraction, all of which allow you, and your dog, to live a harmonious life. It's really about enjoying the time you spend with them.
Keep in mind 5 sessions are recommended but more are available! These sessions will help teach you the fundamentals of basic obedience and will be 90% of the owners work and 10% of the trainers. You will have the opportunity to ask questions, do many exercises, and help curve many unwanted behaviors yourself.
1-on-1 sessions are not geared for heavy behavior modification for fearful/nervous dogs. Please book a Meet and Greet with a trainer at Fetchers for help with any of these particular behaviors. This will help us come up with a custom plan that will work best for your dog.
You will get 5 sessions that run 60 minutes each, once a week, for 5 consecutive weeks. This will also include the trainer giving you many different exercises and activities to do at home between the weeks.
3 WK GENERAL OBEDIENCE SCHOOLING3 WEEKS – $1875
4 WK GENERAL OBEDIENCE SCHOOLING4 WEEKS – $2500
6 WK GENERAL OBEDIENCE SCHOOLING6 WEEKS – $3750
8 WK GENERAL OBEDIENCE MASTERS PROGRAM8 WEEKS – $4800
- 6+ months old (in-tact dogs, in-heat females, and all breeds allowed)
- Please budget for the cost of a high quality e collar($169) and prong collar($32). Various high quality options to be purchased at Fetchers. If you are considering hiring us but are unsure about e-collar training tools or want to learn more please call us.
- A non refundable training ticket will be sold to hold your spot. 1 hr sessions are prepaid at $120 and are non refundable.
- Vaccination records showing current rabies, distemper and bordetella to be emailed over to email@example.com prior to reservation.
WHAT TO BRING
- Bring – Food (or we have some for $2/day), collar (or we provide one for $3/day), and a leash.
- Don’t bring – Bowls, raw hides, kennels
- Optional – toys, bed, blankets, chewing treats, or anything to make your dog’s stay more comfortable.
The Good Dog Way – Sean O`Shea - Shopping Site Link
The Good Dog Way - Sean O`Shea - Audible Link
Our dog loves it here! The staff is extremely friendly and keeps you informed.Elliot
great service. nice people our dog was really really happy he was super clean very well taken care of I was really glad to keep him over there love it definitely go backMo Said
My dogs absolutely love coming here! The staff is super friendly and know my dogs by name. Highly recommend!Alyssa Zachman
Fetchers has provided an amazing experience for my dog and I. They make us feel welcome, provide a very professional experience, and it’s very easy/affordable to get your dog appropriate care. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a spot for their pup!Andrew Lahn