BOARD AND TRAIN
What is a Board and Train Program? Your dog will be at Fetchers, working with our Professional Dog Trainer in a structured environment to help your dog reach their training goals. Your dog will be fully immersed into a structured lifestyle that can be carried into your home. Both you and your dog will be taught and given valuable information to help live harmonious lives together.
Your dog will spend multiple hours a day with our trainer working on solving any unwanted behaviors. Developing a calm and clear state of mind and establishing a solid foundation of obedience. You will see prompt and consistent results with this training option because your dog will be working with professionals that can come up with a solution for any problems you may have.
All Board and Trains will include :
- 4 foot biothane leash
- Treat pouch
- Small bag of treats
- A one hour private training lesson every two weeks to help teach you and your dog how to work as a team
- A one hour go home lesson
- Weekly updates
- A one hour follow up training session in home or at the facility
- Follow ups after going home to ensure the transition back home goes as smoothly as possibly
- Hands-on handling and relationship building between the owners and their dog
- 6+ months old (in-tact dogs, in-heat females, and all breeds allowed)
- Please budget for the cost of a high quality e collar and prong collar. Various high quality options to be purchased at Fetchers. If you are considering hiring us but are unsure about e-collar training tools or want to learn more please call us.
- A non refundable training ticket will be sold to hold your spot.
- Vaccination records showing current Rabies, Distemper, and Bordetella to be emailed over to email@example.com prior to reservation.