To Get Started:
WE ARE CURRENTLY HIRING DOG HANDLERS!
A professional, team based culture, with career growth opportunities for the passionate hard workers. Please email Fetchersfm@gmail.com with resume to apply!
- If you are a new customer, click here to create an account.
- Give your veterinarian a call and ask them to email over vaccination records to FetchersFM@gmail.com (for dogs) and FetchersCattery@gmail.com
(for cats). Proof of all required vaccinations must be sent in prior to scheduling an evaluation, appointment or reservation.
- Puppies must be at least 10 weeks of age and have a veterinarian certificate indicating the current vaccination proof of: Distemper (DHPP) and Bordetella (Kennel Cough). Dogs 16 weeks of age or older must have current Rabies, Distemper (DHPP) and Bordetella (Kennel Cough) vaccines.
- Kittens must be at least 12 weeks of age and have a veterinarian certificate indicating the current vaccination proof of: Distemper (FVRCP) and negative Feline Leukemia test OR the FELV vaccine if the cat goes outside or has contact with a cat that goes outside. Cats 16 weeks of age or older must have current Rabies, Distemper (FVRCP) and negative Feline Leukemia test OR the FELV vaccine if the cat goes outside or has contact with a cat that goes outside.
3. Call 701-356-0304 to schedule an evaluation, appointment or reservation.
An evaluation is required prior to every dog's enrollment in daycare or boarding. The evaluation is by appointment only. Dogs must be with us for at least 4 hours but can stay longer throughout our business hours if doing well. The evaluation will ensure that your dog is a qualified candidate for a safe, healthy and playful daycare and boarding experience.
Age of Dog at Time of 1st Evaluation
New Evaluation Needed If
2.5 - 5 months
3+ month lapse
5 - 9 months
5+ month lapse
6+ month lapse
*Safety is our main goal at Fetchers. Boarding and daycare is not suited for every dog. It is not a place for aggressive, anxious or fearful dogs to learn how to be social. For training help, check out our training services page here!
Our newly redesigned customer portal is now available, including an all-new free Gingr for Pet Parents mobile app for Apple and Android!
You can download this app from the Apple App Store and Google Play Store. Just search for "Gingr for Pet Parents."
This exciting new update allows you to easily make bookings, manage your accounts, and more while on the go.
When accessing the app, you will need the following invite code that will allow you to access your Fetchers portal.