- Keep your dog safe & secure in your yard
- Give your dog more freedom & exercise
- It’s affordable
- More reliable than wireless systems
- We carry high quality products
- Quotes are custom and based on your specific needs
- We will train you & your dog on how to use the fence
- We do it right with professional equipment
- Installed in one day
- Simply unplug and take the fence system with you if you move
We install at homes and cabins all over Minnesota and Eastern North Dakota. We will travel as far as the job takes us and we are happy to offer you a dog containment system that is affordable and of high quality.
- Anti Run through technology for stubborn dogs
- No punishment for coming back into your yard
- Rechargeable waterproof collar
- Smaller collar than industry average
- Additional / replacement collars are $145
- Adjustable correction settings per dog
- 5 lb+ dogs have great success.
- Up to 20% more space than traditional yards
- Training in 1 day by professional dog trainer
- Dogs can skip through the boundary and be free to roam the neighborhood
- When dogs come back into the yard they are punished
- Less yard more interference with other barriers
- Pinch points on sides of yards where fence signal gets too close to home
- Bulky collars that require batteries
- Replacement collars are $300+
- Multiple training visits and charge extra
Our most popular system includes a convenient rechargeable collar. It also has the “Yardmax” mode that prevents your dog from bolting through the perimeter of your yard. If you think your dog may be a little stubborn or you like the convenience of a rechargeable collar, then this system is for you.
In-Ground Fence Inquiry
System & installation in typical yards of 1 acre or less | $1499-1599
Extra collars | $145.95
Deposits are non refundable and non transferable to another calendar year.
Service calls for fence repair | $1/mile round trip plus $100/hour from the time we leave until the time we return back to Fetchers.
We offer no warranties on fence service repair. We can rebury a brand new wire around the entire property at a lump sum cost usually around $800-$1100 depending on the size of the yard.
“7 dogs off leash and loving life! I hoped for peaceful coexistence and never thought it could be this amazing. So glad I had the fence installed! Thank you so much for all your training help and patience!”
“Tracking my puppy down in rural Crosby, MN was no fun, at 3 a.m in 10 below weather. I have a big yard on a lake and there’s a bunch of dogs in the neighborhood. My young lab likes to explore, as all dogs do, but please not while I’m sleeping! For the safety of my dog and my own personal-well being, I decided to look into an electric in-ground dog fence. I was given Jack’s name by a trusted source. He responded immediately. Even though he lives 1 1/2 hours away, he didn’t hesitate to help me out. He and an assistant came over, explained everything and went to work. After installation, he explained how to train the dog, troubleshoot breaks in the line and other helpful tips. My dog responded very well to the new e-fence and the specific instructions Jack provided. Within a couple of days, he had it figured out. Now when my neighbor walks his mean dog by my driveway, my puppy doesn’t rush out and perhaps get eaten by the beast. Truthfully, now that the pup is almost 2 years old, he still obeys the boundaries and I never have to worry about him running off, getting in trouble or worse yet, getting out on the highway. Thanks Jack for the great job that was very affordable compared to “city” prices!”
“Fence is working great. Don’t need much training, after the first day they just stand right on the line and go no further. If it beeps, they back up fast! No issues at all. Thank you for taking the time to get here, feels good to be able to let them out to run.”
“We love our fence. Not only does it keep our dog in our yard but it has made him more aware of boundaries in general so even when we go somewhere else where there is no fence, he knows what his “limits” are. Even when there are distractions (other dogs right next door), he still manages to stay inside the imaginary line”
“I had an underground fence in my yard when I moved in. They came out and helped me get a collar for my dog. I’ve had a few questions over the years, and they’ve always been very helpful & have answered all of my questions. Highly Recommend!”
“Deacon Laying out untied, this week I was putting garbage out and neighbor walking two dogs stopped to visit for an extended period. Deacon and Buster just waited on the deck, listening and untied but NOT coming down the driveway. Amazing! Great Investment! Thanks”
“So, we love our fence and it’s working great, however, we just lost the collar. Can we get a replacement somewhere?” “You bet, I can mail you one with Free Shipping today.”